Monday, February 6, 2012

Last Call for Contest Entries! Enter by Midnight

Just a reminder that you've got until midnight tonight under my extended deadline for the Mix-it-Up contest.  Basically, take any two styles/genres of writing and make a story or poem (500 words or less).

Good luck!

And, because I'm exhausted today, and home with a sick child, I'm taking it easy and only posting photos from my wonderful School Visit on Friday.  What a joy!

Students had fun learning about storytelling in West Africa and playing the Djembe

Students wrote letters to kids in The Gambia (which I will deliver soon!)

And everyone got in on some traditional African dancing fun!

1 comment:

Ellen Wrin said...

Looks like the school visit was a great time! Have a fantastic time in Africa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...