Thursday, February 2, 2012

Contest Extended!

Sorry for Missing Worldly Wednesday yesterday, guys, but I've been a bit under the weather.  When I logged on to check the contest entries I saw three lovely ones...but how am I supposed to choose two winners out of three?  That would be horribly unfair, cruel, and I just won't do it.

So...for all those of you who have been lingering but didn't enter on time...here's your second chance!  

MIRANDA'S MIX IT UP CONTEST ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MONDAY, FEB 6th at Midnight.  I'll probably extend voting, too - check back for updates.

So, how do you enter?  

Write anything that mixes at least 2 styles or genres.  Then post on your blog/website and link back here.  Comment to let me know and add your blog link to the original post in the form. 
 
All the contest details are here.  (Ignore the due date.)

Questions?  Email me at mirandapaulbooks at gmail dot com.

Now write!

(And if you feel stupid for not getting your entry in on time...give your spirits a lift by visiting BANANA PEEL THURSDAYS.  That's where published authors and illustrators share their oops! moments with the world.  Brave, brave souls.  Go check it out!)

Artwork by: heathernewman.net

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you for posting my website under the badge picture! I appreciate the help in getting my name out there. Good luck on your upcoming trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...