Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Terrific tuesday: Vote for My Story!!

Wow! After exciting news yesterday (being chosen for the 2012 SCBWI mentorship program), I've got GREAT news again today! My Christmas poem/story, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas: Rudolph Goes Green, was chosen as a finalist in Susanna Hill's Holiday Writing Contest! Voting is OPEN! Please take one minute to vote for me at her blog! My poem is listed as the #4 poem in the top 5. THANK YOU FOR VOTING!! Please vote by midnight tonight! http://susannahill.blogspot.com/2011/12/twas-day-after-christmas-holiday.html

3 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

Congrats again on all your good news! And I just voted for your story. Good luck!

Miranda "Sibo" Paul said...

Thanks, Kelly! And the same to you regarding congrats!

inluvwithwords said...

Great news! Sounds like you're on a roll. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...