Monday, September 5, 2011

Mommy Monday: New Adventures

First of all – sorry I missed a post on Friday.  We had a nasty storm which blew down trees in our neighbor's yard and the fire department was warning of power surges and cutoffs.  So I stayed far away from the computer.

Instead - I had two new adventures.

First, I helped my husband put up a door.  Yes, finally, a door on the room in which I write.  Hello productivity, goodbye distractions.  Writing adventures await.

Second, I got a new kid.  No, I didn't have a baby – we welcomed a high school exchange student into our home.  Real life adventures await.

If there's one thing about my life I love, it's that there's always an adventure going on.  Be it a storm, a door, a person living with us from halfway around the world (believe it or not, this is a commonality), you'll not find dull moments in the Paul family household.

Now, back to writing...while the door is shut.  See you on Wednesday.




7 comments:

inluvwithwords said...

Congrats on the door and the exchange student. Sounds like a good week in the Paul household.

Kelly Hashway said...

Ooh, an exchange student should be fun. I'm seeing lots of story ideas in the making.

Miranda "Sibo" Paul said...

Story ideas = plentiful

Now, if I could figure out how to write them all at the speed in which they unfold in my head... :)

Yes, a great week in the Paul household. Thanks for the comments!

Kelly Hashway said...

Miranda, I gave you an award on my blog.
http://www.kellyhashway.com/apps/blog/show/8398185-liebster-award-and-writing-community

Samantha Vérant said...

Where's your exchange student from? Sounds interesting, a fun time ahead. I'm stopping by, having found you on Kelly's blog. Congrats on your award, BTW!

Miranda "Sibo" Paul said...

Thanks, Kelly! I'm new to the awards thing (I received one awhile back and still haven't shared...) so bear with me!

Miranda "Sibo" Paul said...

Hello, Samantha! Our new son is from China. He is a wonderful, self-motivated young man. We are glad to have him in our home. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...