Monday, June 13, 2011

New Blog Structure

Last week in my post called "Dreaming Bigger..." I had announced that I would create a new structure for my blog posts and tags.  Well, check off the list!

Beginning in two weeks, you'll see:

Mommy Mondays - posts about the greatness and the goobers of motherhood, including book recommendations for mommies and their children, and interviews with other "Author Moms."

Worldly Wednesdays - A celebration of books, folk tales, and stories from around the globe.

Focus Fridays - updates on what I'm writing/revising, publishing tips and tricks I've picked up, and writing resources I've found helpful (or completely useless).

And, of course, special posts in between for all that miscellaneous mishmash.  I'm getting (somewhat) organized, people!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

I'm looking forward to the new structure! I'm partial to hearing stories of author moms since I am one.

Ellen said...

The new structure looks great. I've been working on posting regularly, then I'll come up with a schedule of sorts once I'm in the swing of things. Can't wait to see Worldly Wednesdays!

Cat said...

Ooh, looks good Miranda! I like it.

LeeAnn Camut said...

Thanks Miranda for writing on my blog yesterday! I left a comment for you in reply, but I don't think Blogger sends out notification of replies, so I thought I would write on your blog to let you know. The book will be out in September and available via Amazon. I'll post a link on my blog when that happens. Thanks again for your interest. Great job on your blog by the way! Take Care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...