Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Few More Books!

This week I went to the doctor, and she asked me how I was doing.  Great! I replied.  I told her about my books (all 23 of them), and she was amazed.  "Wow, you've been busy!" she said.

Yes, that's true.  I have been busy.  But it's funny (and a bit overwhelming to me) that the publishers of my books all chose the same time to release them.  I think I need an agent, or at least I assume than an agent would help control the gradual release of books to avoid author (and fan) overload!

Well, I can't say that I plan to slow down writing for awhile, but I'm a bit more motivated on picking up where I left off in my research on getting a publishing agent.  It's really hard to send 23 Facebook announcements without getting marked as Spam by someone! 

Anyway, the newest "I Like" titles released by GrasshopperApps.com (and written by yours truly!) this week are:





(Ironic how I Like Summer came out the same day I posted "Waiting for Summer" earlier in the week.  Guess books really can take you to faraway places...like where it is actually warm in summer!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...