Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Best Answer is Always the Simplest...

I almost enjoyed Memorial Day weekend. 

I say "almost," because the entire weekend I practically bit my fingernails off, convinced that my blog had been "deleted" or "suspended" or "marked as spam" because I couldn't log in. I panicked, sent Blogger and Google nearly a dozen emails, wondering why I got an error message every time I tried to access it (and fix a few glaring typos...).

Turns out, I just needed to clear my web browser's cache.  Everything was fine.  Sorry, Google techs.  I'm dumb.  Everything was fine, as it should be.  My computer just wanted to play tricks on me, and I believed what I wanted to believe: that I was DOOMED.  Funny how we always assume the worst.  The most complicated.  We invite drama.

But my blog lived happily ever after.  The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...