Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What My Clients Say About My Writing

This post isn't meant to brag...wait, yes it is.  I am very proud of my accomplishments in 2010 and early 2011 as a writer, ghostwriter, editor, and author.  I love writing, addictively (hence the name of my blog).  I am excited that I get to share that love with others and that they are satisfied.  Oh, and that they pay me for it, too!

Here are what my clients had to say about my recent writing work:

Job Description:  Short Toddler Stories for iPad/iPhone App
Client Feedback:  “Great work, great communication, and delivered ahead of schedule... I am delighted all around and will definitely use her again for future projects.”

Job Description: Chinese Children's Folk Tales
"The perfect combination of self-motivated, professional team member, pride in work, and creative soul. 300+ pages later, I have exercised all three talent areas and have a great product as a result. Looking forward to working with Miranda on our upcoming projects."

Job Description:  Website Copy Rewriting
"[Miranda] did an excellent job on my project. The quality of her work and the professionalism she possesses makes it easy for me to recommend her to anyone in need of her expertise."

Job Description:  Ghostwriting A Book of Short Stories for Girls 8-12
"This provider is simply AWESOME and cannot be replaced. Five star rating does not do her justice. In my book she is a 10."

Job Description: Young Adult Novel Manuscript Edit/Rewrite
"It has been great working with you. I have learned so much from working with you. I highly recommend Miranda Paul. I can hardly wait to work on another project with you. Thanks for everything."

Job Description:  Novel Manuscript Line-by-Line Edit with Revision Suggestions
"Miranda did an excellent job editing my manuscript and offering good solid advice. I appreciate her professionalism and dedication to my project."

 Job Description:  1000-word Article on Sustainable Tourism
"Delivered article on time, well written and researched."

Job Description:  Copywriting for a Non-Profit Organization
“I highly recommend this provider. Her work, insights, and expertise surpassed my expectations. I look forward to working with this provider again.”

Job Description:  10,000-word eBook
“Great job!! The end product was better than expected and with very little guidance needed. Will be coming back!”

Job Description:  Online eBook

“Everything went smoothly and professionally with this provider. The writing is good, and exactly to my specifications. This provider comes highly recommended.”

Job Description:  Creative Product Descriptions for Online Boutique
“This provider outdid everything I asked her to do. She is immensely talented, the ultimate professional who was always there, ready to offer her assistance. She is clever, intelligent, and always takes a proactive approach. I have contracted her to prepare my web blogs on a monthly basis, which means that I can stay in touch with her....I am going to recommend she give herself a raise right after my project is finished...”

Job Description:  Edit/Revise Children's Picture Book Manuscript
“Thank you very much. I love working with you. Your work is very professional at all levels."

Job Description:  Opening Chapter to Academic Book on Entrepreneurship in Africa
“Miranda Paul worked consistently on my project, giving timely reports and seeking feedback. I am very satisfied with the product.”

Job Description:  Caribbean Travel and History Articles
"[Miranda] met all the requirements of the job, and was very prompt and professional with high quality writing. She is thorough in her research and has a solid writing style."

Job Description:  Researched Online Articles, Multicultural Topics
“Miranda exceeded my expectations on all levels. She was professional, knowledgeable, efficient and more. I would recommend her services to anyone and I do plan on hiring her again for future projects of my own. Thank you Miranda!”

Job Description:  Travel Articles (Africa)
“Thank you so much for your excellent articles! I required a writer with knowledge of Africa and passion for the subject matter and you more than delivered in quality, timeliness and professionalism. This provider comes highly recommended!”

Job Description:  Creative Auction Descriptions for School Fundraiser Event
“Miranda provided work of the highest quality and completed the project before its deadline - all at affordable rates. She is a 'must hire.'”

The list goes on...

But for now, suffice it to check out my Elance profile, where you can hire me to edit your novel, revise your latest picture book manuscript, write a blog post, or ghostwrite your website copy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...