Monday, July 26, 2010

And 6 months later, I'm in the Top 100

This year, my New Year's Resolution was to write more.  To make it my career again.  And, January started out with a bang when I took 3rd prize in the national Transitions Abroad Narrative Essay contest.

Now, six months later, I've written my way into freelancing fame as one of the top 100 ranked Elance Writing and Translation Providers.  Snicker not.  There are actually 38,203 other writers against which I'm ranked.


While I'm not usually a bragger, I'm unbelievably proud of myself.  I learned the freelancing ropes on my own (granted, I have a degree in English), and I'm unraveling the secrets of writing in the online world slowly but surely.  I'm hoping the seven or eight of you who actually read my blog, and those who stumble upon it, will share in my joy.

And, while I'm in a good mood, feel free to contact me personally if you want to know more about how I worked my way up (getting paid, mind you) to a great status as a writer and editor.  And, as with any of my offers, my generosity expires anytime.  So send me a comment or question while I'm fresh, and on top of the writing game.

Enjoy the rest of summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...